We believe that every dog is different. What is fun and relaxing for one dog could be totally stressful for another. We believe that YOU know what is best for your dog and what will make your dog’s stay as stress free as possible. We provide a menu of different suites/accommodations, exercise and entertainment options that cater to the personality of your dog. Everything from tummy rubs and cuddle times, to swimming and playing with friends. Whether you have a competitive hunting companion or a cuddly lap dog, Hidden Acres has lodging and entertainment options that will keep you and your pet looking forward to the next visit.
- Overnight Lodging – From the time your dog enters the gate of Hidden Acres, they become part of our family. From morning to night, they have lots of human interaction and love; everything from occasional Sunday pancake breakfasts (prepared pet friendly, of course), to bedtime tummy rubs, your pet will be spoiled rotten during their stay at Hidden Acres Pet Resort.
- Day Camp – Hidden Acres Day Camp is the ideal situation for pets that are not comfortable being left home during the day. Resort camp counselors have activities planned throughout the day that will keep your pet happy and entertained while you are away.
- Board and Train – Want to polish up on your pooches’ training while you are away? Then choosing our board and train option is the one for you. For a minimal extra cost, we will work with your dog on any areas of need. If interested, please inquire about this option when making your reservation (based on availability and length of stay.)
- Training →
- Grooming →
- Nature Walk – $6.00
A 20 minute, guided nature walk on our walking trails. Winding around one of our several ponds, the walk includes many stops along the way to smell the wild-flowers, trail the scent of a passing bird, or listen to the breeze whistling through the trees.
- Water Fun – $20.00
20-30 minutes of leisurely swimming, water retrieves, or dock jumping in one of our man-made ponds.
- Personalized Play-Time – $6.00
Every pet is unique and so are their interests. With this option, you choose your dogs activity… whether it is playing fetch, catching a frisbee, playing chase, or getting a tummy rub by one of our professionally trained tummy rubbers. You pick their pleasure!
- Supervised Group Play-Time – $6.00
20-30 minutes of supervised playtime with other canine friends in one of our expansive exercise areas. (Note: Resort staff will evaluate each dog’s health and temperament to ensure that they are suited for this type of interaction).
- Turn Down Service – $2.00/night
Your pet is tucked in each night with a special treat (peanut butter filled Kong) and tummy rub.
- Mini Upland Hunt – $35.00 + birds
For our hunting guests, nothing can be more fun than a guided hunt with our trainer.
- Standard Bath – $30.00 and up (based on breed)
Includes shampoo/conditioner and brushing. Nail clipping and ear cleaning available for an extra charge.
* Prices subject to change.